[Advaita-l] Sanskrit Learning

Guru Venkat v_vedanti at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 14:06:59 CDT 2009

Namaste,I am looking for a few ( 3 at least ) interested people in learning sanskrit along with me. There is a fee collected for the course.The classes are to be conducted on skype and are by highly competent scholars from India. If interested, please contact me on email : gprasad_1 at yahoo.com for further details.
If there are any special needs you have such as working through a sanskrit book for interpretation etc. please let me know and I'll send you some contact details.
Regards,Prasad Venkat