[Advaita-l] Science and the Veda

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 12:13:38 CST 2009

Namaste Michael,

Here are some relevant posts, I am sure there are more in archives.
(This is how I understand things, no claims of authority are being made)
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2007-February/039951.html
http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2001-October/022924.html
http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2001-October/022929.html

By the way, M-Science is not any standard term. It is just a term introduced
in my pervious post in the interest of making the post less verbose.

Regards,
Shrinivas

Namaste Shrinivas,

I searched the archives but could not find anything as relevant as your
‘starting-point’. So may I try your patience a little further with what is
my crude understanding of your ‘five points’ ?
:
:
If it’s not too much to ask, would you suggest how your point 4 may begin to
be revealed ?
Best wishes,
Michael