[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jan 28 17:50:36 CST 2009

Vinay NS

hello, i am Vinay NS a student at CEDT, Indian Institute of Science. Being a
sMartha myself my knowledge about the Philosophy is very limited. Hence I
would like to participate in the discussion and understand it better.
Thanks.

Kamau Moyenda

For the first time there is difficulty in describing anything about
"myself"
since There was introduction to none-duality teaching. A few years ago,
there was understanding that 'I' was not who 'I' thought i was. There have
been many experiences to confirm this! So Geting established in all that I
am require constant awareness, constant attention. Dhyana meditation,
contemplation and many hours of sitting has been my teacher.

Shankarnarayan"" <shankarnarayan.g at gmail.com>

Interested to know more about adavaitha