[Advaita-l] Discussions based on Wikipedia articles

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 06:02:53 CST 2009

Dear Bhadraiah,

Michael did not say anything of the sort. He maintains that (in his humble
opinion) Adi Shankara manifested at just the right time to re-assert eternal
truth and its laws..in the society of the time and for all time and beyond
time..

Perhaps you were misled : we use 'lay down the law' in English to mean
're-state the truth'... and of course, rather hope that it will be
followed..

Michael