[Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya in October, 2002

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 11:11:30 CST 2009

The members may find it interesting to note that one Muslim scholar authored a paper to suggest that Adi Sankaracharya was influenced by Islamic scholars, who were present in Kerala in the 8th century CE.
I personally look forward to reading the paper by the Vikram University professor, which was referred to by Vidyasankarji, when that becomes available. I would also like to know on what basis the Sringeri authorities do not give importance to Sudhanva's inscription.