[Advaita-l] Aham Brahmasmi

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Fri Dec 11 05:49:28 CST 2009

Dear Sri Shakthi Prashanth
If one looks at the outside world one can not but notice intelligence.What
is intelligence?If you follow this thread you will come to a conclusion that
there should be some super intelligent being who is behind all this
phenomenon.The totality of all coceivable intelligence can be the
intelligence of the Brahman.Then you ask why this creation?Advaitha says
there is no creation as such but whatever is felt/observed/experienced is
all Brahman only. But we are seeing Its presence differently because of our
ignorance.Mithya  denotes that all this which we are experiencing  is
everchanging.It is like a
dream.Who created a dream and why a dream etc are still under
analysis.Lastly it cannot be taught like a physical science.You have to
think,analyse and get hold of a Guru who will appear before you if you are
sincere in your pursuit of this Truth.You try sincerely and I assure you you
will get all the answers.The difficulty is sanskrit words have very deep
meaning and the other equivalents either in English/Tamil may not give the
correct import.But a shraddhavan and  a seeker of truth for Truth`s sake
will get all his answers from Advaitha.
R.Krishnamoorthy.