[Advaita-l] Fw: RE: Query [continued]

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Dec 8 23:14:05 CST 2009

question if I am Brahman, then who is controlling my birth, death, this
world, life, and infinite no. of activities that are happening?
And suppose we assume that I am Brahman, then By etymology I am
 Greatest. So am I controlling everything?

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I think you are asking same  'age old' questions to advaitins :-))  Before
posing any question to the forum, my sincere advice is to atleast read the
archieved mails with appropriate words in the search engine .

To your above question, in short, if you are realized that you are
brahman, then you would come to know that you have no birth, death & there
is no world apart from YOU...Problem arises only and only if you are under
the spell of ignorance that you are mere tiny body with a prANa in this
vast universe :-))  Kindly note, as per advaita 'you are brahman' is not
mere assumption, it is the ultimate truth, that which we are all
struggling to realize :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar