[Advaita-l] Complete works of Shankaracharya

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 09:34:29 CDT 2009

Mr. Satzinger

Why don't you talk to Mr. Krishna directly? His number is +91-94440 1070 (GMT+05:30).

International wire transfers into India are quite a tedious affair. To my knowledge Axis Bank does not have a direct SWIFT code; it would use a correspondent bank in New York; once the money is credited to Axis Bank's account in NY, it is transferred (manually, I suspect) to its Mumbai account and from there to wherever Mr. Krishna's account is (again, manually). The whole process might take three days, and more frustratingly multiple attempts (I had to do visit the bank - BoA - thrice in Fremont, CA to wire transfer some money to Hyderabad).

I had bought the set of complete works from him (ten volumes in Sanskrit, Devanagari lipi) and found Mr. Krishna courteous and reliable. I am marking a copy to Mr. Krishna so that he might respond immediately.

Best regards
N. Siva Senani