[Advaita-l] Patanjali Yoga Sutra. I.3

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:36:16 CDT 2009

(Apologies to list for reading Shrushti as Shruti and fighting a strawman. I need a break so I will quit for a year now. Any further correspondence, please write to me directly.)

Before leaving I request Shri Vidyasankarji to reconsider a svarita in YS.3, an old request rejected earlier. YS I.3 is too critical to be mispronounced, and this sutra sounds perfect in sutra style with a svarita than without.

Texts have

tada drashtu svarUpe avasthAnAm

Requested reading:

tada~drashtu svarUpe avasthAnAm