[Advaita-l] Knowledge and the Means of Knowledge - 21

latha vidyaranya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 10 00:41:42 CDT 2008

hari om
namaste

thank you, sadanandaji, for clearing my doubt.
you say that for a jnaani, the subjective notion is eliminated whereas the objective projection continues. how can this be possible? i understand that the projections remain but the falsity of it is evident to a jnaani. similarly, the subjective notion may get eliminated, but the transactional truth requires an 'i' and 'me' and 'you', is it not? hence all things present in an ajnaani's world continues to remain for a jnaani too, but all identification has dropped from a jnaani and he remains untainted, like a drop of water on a lotus leaf. he remains in the world, yet not there!

thank you,

hari om
namaste