[Advaita-l] help needed on viewing, downloading and converting tiff files from digital library of India

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 06:12:59 CDT 2008

Dear Sri Ajit Krishnan

I mostly depend on Gopal Books at Kacheguda, Hyderabad. MLBD (Moti Lal Banarsi Das) publications are of high quality and most would be made available at MLBD stores in various metros (in Chennai, it is at Mylapore).

Nirnay Sagar Press books (or for that matter Vani Vilas, Srirangam or Vavilla Ramasastrulu & Sons, Chennai) are a different matter though.They are not available.

If original texts in Sanskrit is what you are looking for, you might want to check out the various palm leaf and other manuscripts available at DLI site maintained by CDAC, Noida at www.dli.cdacnoida.in.

Regards
Senani