[Advaita-l] Mimamsa ebook: Arthasamgraha

Murali Karamchedu murali_m_k at msn.com
Fri May 30 21:34:43 CDT 2008

Dear List Members,

I found Thibaut's translation of the Arthasamgraha on the Digital Library of
India; I've converted it to a PDF and posted it here:

http://tinyurl.com/6glhzm
http://rapidshare.com/files/118979532/Arthasamgraha.pdf.html

This is a 9+ Meg pdf of the raw page images and may take a while to
download, please be patient. Please do not hesitate to contact me if these
URLs  don't work; I will mail the book to you.

I think the moderators( Jaldhar) will post this to the main website when
they get a moment; but the link should be active for a couple of months.

Regards,
Murali Manohar