[Advaita-l] Mimamsa: mental perception as pramANa

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 08:17:34 CDT 2008

Shree Praveen Bhat - PraNAms

While analyzing the Vedanta Paribhaasha Text of Dharmaraja Advarindra, I have discussed the internal perceptions where the pain, pleasure etc come under which are direct perceptions and recollection of the past perceptions via memory were discussed exhaustively. You may be able to download those articles from archives.
Hari Om!
Sadananda