[Advaita-l] Request on subject lines

Praveen bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:37:01 CDT 2008

praNAm all,

I usually read list mails once in a while at a stretch. Especially on
gmail its difficult to read mails by date, if the subject of the
thread keeps changing. Could people kindly not change the subject
lines while replying unless they bring out a totally different topic
out of the original mail?

This request is especially to Srikanta-ji who seems to prefer writing
fresh mails instead of replying to originals, in which case, he titles
them as "Discussion about... " or a generic title which is difficult
to follow as a thread in the sequence.

And may I selfishly say that in this broadband world, I'm still on
dialup; ergo, its a painful activity to open a mail and then realize
its out of sequence and trying to find the same out! :(

Thanks in advance,
--praveen
--Br.Up. 4.5.15 */