[Advaita-l] Regarding the discussion"Do the vedas say that Brahman is not the ultimate reality of the world"

Shyam shyam_md at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 13:32:57 CDT 2008

Pranams
Very nicely expressed.
I think in one of Shankara's bhashyas (Brh Up??) he
actually introduces this as a purvapakshin's argument
(that the karmakAnda portion is more voluminous and so
must have greater validity) and then explains why this
is a erroneous postulate.

This is a very nice excerpt from the book Hindu Dharma
where His Holiness the Sage of Kanchi deals with this
topic:
http://tinyurl.com/2m3jls

Hari OM
Shyam

--- "Sundaresan, Vidyasankar (GE Infra, Water)"