[Advaita-l] MY GURU

Marko Gregoric markogregori at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:22:32 CDT 2008

Dear friends

The real guru (ones own self) never tells a thing. He is always silent. But
He does more than that. He destroys all the ignorance produced by my mind
(your ego) by (if you let me use this unfortunate expression) "swallowing"
it up and destroying it. His silence is the bliss that every man has inside
his hart. On the contrary the mind (like this one writing this mail) always
want to be smart and has always something to say, it wants to convince
others that its words are wiser than other one's. I don't want to fool
nobody, all my emails are written by my ego. At the end they all mean
nothing. They are pure spiritual competition. My guru doesn't accept any of
it. I can only write ignorance.

I will always be grateful to my Guru for His unstoppable patience and love

Marko