[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Shiva Sundararaman

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jan 3 21:40:38 CST 2008

Hi,
    My name is Shiva Sundararaman. I currently live in
San Diego and work for Qualcomm Inc, San Diego. My
exposure to Sri Sankaracharya started from very young
when I used to visit Sri Kanchi Mutt at Kancheepuram,
TN. I am very keenly interested in his teachings on
the "advaita" philosophy.

I am also interested in learning vedic literature,
with emphasis to begin with, on knowing the exact
meaning on the rituals that we perform day-to-day.

I am eagerly interested in learning sanskrit as well,
and thankfully got an opportunity to do that right
here in San Diego. I still have miles to go, but I am
happy to have a channel to reach there.

Thanks,
Shiva