[Advaita-l] advaita texts in sanskrit?

Anant Upadhyayula uanant at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:53:17 CST 2008

Dear Subramanya & others.
thanks for sharing such a useful information.
Want to add my 2 cents to your message's last line where you said about
translation of Shukla & krishna yajur veda as black and white.

For people with little knowledge in sanskrit,  it is difficult to
distinguish between "Mantram" and "Bramhanam" of Krishna Yajur vedam. One
has to have good command over sanskrit to understand this difference.

Another meaning of  Krishna = Adarshna Lakshanam

Because the "Mantram" it is hard to find where "Mantram" Begins and ends, it
is said as "Adardsha Lakshanam" thats why it is called Krishna Yajur Vedam.
Opposite of Krishna is Shukla.
-A