[Advaita-l] gita 5.29

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:48:42 CST 2008

Dear Ajitji,

Since He is you, me and everyone and everything else the karmas done by you,
me and everyone and everything is His karma.  Since we are all bhokthas and
since He is us all, you can say he is the Bhoktha.  Unlike all of us who are
attached to the karma and bhogam He is detached. Consequently if you ever
get detached from the karma and bhogam you become Him.

Regards,
Anbu