[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Carlos Grasso

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Feb 15 18:21:12 CST 2008

Dear Moderators, Pranams:

My background in Advaita goes not so long ago (timewise), although reaches
deep in my desire to dive in the advaitic understanding as teached by
Gaudapada, Shankaracharya and modern jnanis as Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi.
I am also part of the Advaitin List since almost a year ago and read every
day the posts that deep my understanding.

Please consider me, granting me the possibility and honor of joining your
list.
  Sri Kuntimadi Sadananda could eventually give some reference for me, I just
met him a few weeks ago for a brief hour while visiting Chennai.

Best for All,
Thank you,

Mouna