[Advaita-l] What is the meaning of illusion (according to advaita, obviously)?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 13:10:45 CST 2008

Typo in my last post - normally I would ignore but here it is important"

IV Moksha involves freedom from change - Hence involves understanding I am changeless entity in all the changing things. Then only I am eternal and finite (it should be infinite). That is self-realization. If 1) and 2) in item I is not differentiated there is no moksha either - hence the emphasis on viveka - to discriminate nitya and anitya - changeless and changing things in the universe.
------

It should say- Then only I am eternal and infinite since any finite is subject to change.

Hari Om!
Sadananda