[Advaita-l] ADMIN: Closing thread : The True Nature of Advaita

Sundaresan, Vidyasankar (GE Infra, Water) vidyasankar.sundaresan at ge.com
Tue Dec 23 12:41:51 CST 2008

>Mr Vidyadankar Sundaresan
>
>I take exception to what you have written about me and do
>not accept that you can close this Thread unilaterally. There
>should be a vote of all list members before you close this
>thread which is only just beginning to produce results as
>interesting comments have been received by me on private
>mail.
>
>Yours sincerely
>Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

Sorry, this stays closed. This list is not a voting forum. The
moderators
of the list can close discussions as and when necessary. We have done
so in the past and we will do so in future, if need be.

You are, of course, welcome to continue this thread via private email,
but
not on this list. I have written nothing about you, for you to take
exception
to it. I have, however, taken it upon myself to give you (and others) a
few
words of advice about conduct on the list. You are welcome to heed them
or choose not to, according to your own wishes.

Best regards,
Vidyasankar