[Advaita-l] 2 questions

Marko Gregoric markogregori at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 15:43:45 CDT 2008

My dear Sadananda,

here we go again ; ))

"Hence any statement that I am self realized - makes one comedown from
self-realization."

Believe me, once you are there, nothing makes you comedown anymore, I don't
know how to explain it, no statement of mine, of yours or of other people
can even touch that. If I say I am self realized I am just saying it
because I am so happy that it happened, no more than that. I see no Maya
anywhere, and I know all my spiritual searchings and sadhana are finished. I
feel it happend more by grace than by my efforts. Acctually when my efforts
to undestand were finished it happened. I have no idea how.

"Hence as Sanaani stated no sage ever declares that I am realized other than
to his teacher, perhaps, as confirmation of his correct understanding of the
truth."

I am not pretending being a sage or a teacher or a man of immense
compassion, I am just a normal man who is trying to do the best for his
family, friends and society. I will tell you more than that. I am able to
hate people, to spend time in gossip, to desire lots of money and so on. So
I am definitely not something special in any aspect. I just know it is
there, it is like a feeling of something quiet and magic at the same time
which is with you all the time and never leaves you. I am sincere 100%.

enjoy!

Marko