[Advaita-l] Kutchu and his glasses - realising Brahman

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 00:36:28 CDT 2008

Dera Sadanandaji

Yes, there is apoint in what Mr.Marco says.  Just look at his background...
A simple man of 35 years, that too from earstwhile easternblock where they might not even smelt about Advaita or vedanta, just by reading the book " I am that" of Shri Nisargadatta... speaking such a words!!!! Can anyone call these as meaningless??

I sincerly feel somthing might have exploded in him, and the book of shri Nisargadatta just being the ignition.

Hope your goodselves have understood what I am trying to convey

Warm Regards
Vishwanath