[Advaita-l] Request for Moderators

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 25 09:43:17 CDT 2008

Dear Moderator,
                           I would like to send or post 2-3 photographs of the things what we had caught in our camera at Ujjain. My objective of post these photographs is to increse the belief in Srividya path and keep up the faith. If moderators permits me, I would like to send my Sriguru's phoograph with his Ananda valaya mandala above his crown. What ever we have done, that mandala is still remained in that photograph.

  I am very much sure that making this request is highly religious to share my feelings with all the sadhaka's.

  with regards
  Kameswara Rao