[Advaita-l] Request for information!

Ramkumar Nereniki ramkumar at adobe.com
Fri Mar 30 01:58:55 CDT 2007

Dear list members,

Is there an institution/patashala/gurukula/ where both traditional
education (principally Vedas) as well as loukika (modern) education are
simultaneously imparted (with stress on traditional education)? I need
this information as I plan to have my son study Vedas as primary
education and modern education as secondary and I myself not competent
to teach Vedas/shastras. Any information will be extremely helpful. My
son now is just 4 month-old but I want to plan for it and if there is no
alternative I intend to start one.

Thanks,

RAM