[Advaita-l] sarvamukti, Ishvara in advaita vEdAnta
sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 06:40:00 CST 2007
Some thoughts on this topic, with specific reference
to Gita chapter 15:
1. Broadly speaking there are two entities: kSara
puruSa(-s) and puruSottama.
2. kSara puruSa-s exists in the realm of mAyA,
puruSottama is the "One" beyond mAyA.
3. Within kSara puruSa-s there exist levels based on
"spiritual evolution". Let us represent these
levels by: ....., L(N-1), L(N), L(N+1), ....
4. In general, L(n), with n ranging from -INF to
+ INF (INF = infinity)
5. Define the limiting kSara puruSa :
lim n -> +INF L(n) = akSara puruSa.
6. Ishvara is this limiting condition, attainable
We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list