[Advaita-l] Help required to understand the Bhashyam

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:07:53 CST 2007

In the midst of the spirited discussion going on currently, the following
post has not seen any response. So also with another post from Annapureddy
Siddhartha, on the term prajnAvAda in gItA 2.11. I have been meaning to
respond, but found very little time over the last few days.

The intention of this post is just to draw the attention of other list
members to these questions on the gItAbhAshya, so that a discussion may get
going.

Best regards,
Vidyasankar