[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member introduction: John Thomas

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 23:16:47 CDT 2007

Hi,

I knew in myself that there was more to spirituality than religion,
scriptures, and teaching-so I meditated on God two hours a day.
     I became God conscious where as I saw In my Atma, God meditating on
Himself through me. I was no longer ignorant. Now I see, hear, smell, taste,
and feel God in all things and in myself.
     I want to be one with all of you.
     My name is John Thomas, 49 yrs old. I live in the U.S.A. My background
is protestant christian holiness movement. I love advaita vedanta. My
interest is to help others, not live in a cave.