[Advaita-l] Cyber-ethics on Forwarding Email Messages

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:53:26 CDT 2007

namaste

Whatever that is posted on our list is on a public archive, you can
pass the information on by just sending the link.  I have forward the
messages what I have benefited from and I invariably include the link,
so that the reader can verify the original content for himself.

In the case of Rama's paper, it is on a public website, just passing
on the link should be enough.

Don't worry too much about these things.

Ravi

On 4/25/07, bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> praNAms
> Hare Krishna
>
> Though below mesg. is from advaitin list, I think this rule is applicable
> here also...I donot know whether Sri Rama prabhuji is member of advaitin
> list....Hence I am forwarding my mail to this list.
>
> Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> bhaskar
>

>                                To:       advaitin at yahoogroups.com
>                                cc:
>                                Subject:  Re: [advaitin] Cyber-ethics on Forwarding Advaitin List
>                                 Email Messages
>

>  An email is considered copyrighted by the person who sent it, once
>  sent. Forwarding or publishing it without the consent of the person
>  who wrote it is a violation of his copyright. These are unwritten
>  laws and the authors of the emails do get legal protection.
>
>  praNAms Sri Ramakrishna BalasubramaNian prabhuji & Moderators
>  Hare Krishna
>
>  Kindly pardon me for not knowing this rule...After reading the above, I
>  think, I have violated this rule....Without taking the consent of Sri Rama
>  prabhuji I've forwarded his paper to two of my friends who are not members
>  of this list but interested in vEdAnta. I onceagain apologise for this
>  rules violation...
>
>  Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
>  bhaskar

RaviSankar