[Advaita-l] Some rebellious remarks on Sri SSS

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Apr 25 05:53:33 CDT 2007

* I do not find section 6 offensive or unprintable and not even the
line  "Indeed none of his works are about the philosophy of advaita,
but are oriented almost exclusively towards contradicting previous
commentators of Sankaracarya."  or the assertion  "that he is a
textual analyst and not a philosopher".  It is a view of the author,
you are welcome contradict it factually by quoting passages  from the
works of SSS . If I am not mistaken, even though this is part of the
paper, it was not intended by Rama to be discussed online ==> which
means you can reply, he may or may not respond.

I wish you could have sent your reply to the list moderators.

With best wishes,
Ravi

praNAms Sri Ravi Mayavaram prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for taking time to speak on behalf of  moderators.  As you suggested
I shall reply you privately in detail with regard to your observations.  In
the meanwhile kindly clarify why moderators have allowed Section 6 to
appear in the list??  As you know, Sri Vidya prabhuji himself, from the
moderator desk instructed to stop discussion on these trifle issues well
before Sri Rama's paper on SSS...Inspite of that personal remarks on Sri
SSS got an entry with an *approval* from the moderators!!!!....If these
opinions on Swamiji are purely personal biased conclusions of the author (
Sri Rama confirmed in his recent post // Please note that the information I
received is from them, but my *conclusions* are *my own*. Thanks!// ),
moderators, before approving it for posting,  could have said to the author
of Paper on SSS that  "look, since intention of  your paper is to  deal
with *philosophical differences* & more importantly we have already curbed
the discussion with regard to other personal issues about Sri SSS, please
keep your personal opinion in Section -6 with yourself, dont dump it in the
list & send whatever *relevant* for discussion to  the list"  is it not??
But I dont know,  why this has not been taken care  by moderators.

Kindly pardon me if I asked anything wrong here.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar