FW: [Advaita-l] Request for information!

Neelakanta, Nataraja nataraja.neelakanta at sap.com
Wed Apr 4 05:05:31 CDT 2007

Nataraja Neelakanta
Research & Breakthrough Innovation,
SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd,
#138, Export Promotion Industrial Park,
Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066
T   +91 80 4139 6532
F   +91 80 4139 6969
E  Nataraja.Neelakanta at sap.com
http://www.sap.com

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution
of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.