[Advaita-l] Re: Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

jagannathan mahadevan jagannathan.mahadevan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 10:12:36 CDT 2006

Dear Sri Abhishek,

The website link you have given merely states examples. It does not
establish any fallacy. One could also give counter examples such as
"old wine is the best" or "experience is better" etc.

Most of the learned members on this list, I am sure, have spent more
time studying the commentaries/scriptures and interpreting them
according to their own guru's guidance. In any case I agree with Sri
Kathirasan to the extent that it would be nice to have specific