[Advaita-l] Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Sat Sep 16 03:56:08 CDT 2006

It's of course a different matter whether the interpretations of SSS
themselves make logical sense. That's a different matter altogerther.
I owe you a revised copy of my paper. That will come soon.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I think first we should do that exercise of comaprision of mUla bhAshya viz
viz vyAkhyAna and Sri SSS objections on vyAkhyAna based on mUla bhAshya
before passing any remarks on Sri SSS..His mUlAvidyA nirAsa, vEdAnta
prakriya pratyabhignA, shankara siddhAnta, paNchapAdikA prasthAnaM  are
some of the works which are exclusively dealing with problems with
vyAkhyAnakAra-s interpretation of mUla bhAshya vAkya-s...Those who are
questioning  the swamiji's persistence on mUla bhAshya & problems he found
with subcommentaries first should study the mUla bhAshya -vyAkhyAna-Sri SSS
observations parallelly to come to any sort of reasonable conclusion.
Before that any comments on Sri SSS obedience to mUla bhAshya is futile &
meaningless....Hope Sri Ramakrishna BalasubramaNian prabhuji would complete
this long pending task & educate us where Sri SSS is wayward in his
understanding of vyAkhyAnakara-s works:-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar