[Advaita-l] Vidyaranya's Panchadashi: downloadable pdf

Murali Karamchedu murali_m_k at msn.com
Tue Oct 17 17:19:57 CDT 2006

Dear List Members,

I've combined all the pages of jnaananda bharati swamiji's book into one
single pdf.

Here is the URL:

http://rapidshare.de/files/37139059/panchadashi__jnanananda_bharati.pdf

It is a big file (~47 MB), so please be patient.

I checked the copyright policy of the Digital Library of India initiative,
it appears that one would not be violating the rules, if someone feels
otherwise please let me know and I will delete the file. Here is what their
policy says:

"All the books that are currently available online have either been checked
against their copyright re-registration directory in which books prior to
1963 which are not re-registered are deemed to be out of copyright, or have
been agreed by the authors. "

Sincerely,
Murali Manohar