[Advaita-l] Re: Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 17:35:22 CDT 2006

Dear Abhishek,

Can you point out where I said that SSS is wrong because he "went
against tradition"?

Sankara is clear that brahma-j~naana is to be obtained through a
sapradaayavit only. My observation was that a sampradaayavit is not a
BOOK written by a putative brahma-j~naani. Question is very simple:

shankara is clear on the need to personally approach a sampradaayavit.
Who did SSS approach?

Can we leave irrelevant details on logical fallacies out of the
picture here?. As far as I can see only Vidyasankar seems to have
understood what I have been saying, although I have taken great pains
to write the same thing over and over and over again.

Rama