[Advaita-l] Re: Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Mon Oct 2 20:56:07 CDT 2006

Namaste Rameshji,

There are people who prefer to discuss Advaita and there are people who
would like to realise Advaita. And there are also people who like to
defend it. The list can go on and on..... Everyone looks at Advaita
Vedanta from the standpoint of their pursuits. Even so in perspectives
of Sampradaya.

So let us take our opinions (myself included) lightly. But if we choose
to be serious, then let us be open and OBJECTIVE. Cheers.

Kathirasan