[Advaita-l] Haven't we had enough!

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:07:41 CST 2006

>   I don't understand why the moderators allow such politics in an august
>forum like this?? Why can't this thread be put to rest?

To repeat, we do not actively moderate postings to this list. This means
that what each member posts automatically reaches the in-boxes of all list
members. One of us interferes only when a discussion gets out of hand and
strays into a situation where there is more heat than light.

On the thread(s) relating to SSS's views and counter-views, we honestly
thought it would quiten down naturally, especially after the two most
frequent posters (Ramakrishnan and Venkata Subramanian) both said they had
posted their last mails on the topic. It looks like everyone has said
whatever they needed to say, so let us all agree to disagree and consider
the discussion closed.

I will send a separate ADMIN message shortly in this regard.

Vidyasankar