doubt on the role of shruti vAkyAs ( was Re: [Advaita-l] advaita and vedas)

m w all_discussions at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 17:16:04 CDT 2006

I didn't intend to send the last email so you can just discard it. I pressed the send button mistakenly as I was writing something. I started writing but thought of not writing anything further, but sometimes this happens :-) Anyways a little idea is there.

  PranAms
  Manish

m w <all_discussions at yahoo.com> wrote:
  you may not include me in the following set but would speak just a little as per my understanding

>>i humbly request the learned members of the list to clarify this issue.

Ramana Maharshi is the only one who has spoken so high of the internal guru instead of any external guru. He talks about the external guru as a mere dim reflection of the internal. And everywhere, the most c