[Advaita-l] superimposition

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 20:56:48 CDT 2006

--- Anbu sivam2 <anbesivam2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kuntimaddi Sadananda, you are indeed a realized soul!
>
> Pranaams,
> Anbu

Anubu PraNAms. I appreciate your sentiments.

But also like to point out that there is only one that we call soul
which does not need any realization since it is jyotir jyotiH, the light
of all lights; and 'you are that' says the scriptures. In the final
analysis, even the realization is mithya only. Who is to realize what?
Let us just surrender to that one without a second and just Be.

PraNAms again for your beautiful sentiments.

Hari OM!
Sadananda