[Advaita-l] Article

S.N. Sastri sn.sastri at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 23:56:02 CDT 2006

Sub: Article.

Abhishek RK wrote on June 25, 2006:-

I found this article quite interesting. Request comments from the members.
"Escaping 'Hindu uncongenial India' to discover Hinduism in Britain"

http://www.hinduvoice.co.uk/Issues/6/Escape.htm

With reference to the above, I sent my comments on the 27th. But soon
afterwards I felt that this is not the forum for such a discussion and so I
immediately sent another letter to lists requesting that my  submission may
be deleted. But somehow it has appeared today. I request the members to
ignore my submission because it is inappropriate for this forum which is
meant to discuss the sublime philosophy of Advaita. I am most probably the
oldest member of the lists, being 84 years old and I do not want it to be
said that I have strayed away from the objective of the lists.

S.N.Sastri