[Advaita-l] Bodhaayanokta Mahaanyaasam Sanskrit pdf Text Available

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:17:54 CDT 2006

Dear List Members,

I have uploaded a pdf file with the Mahaanyaasam at

http://www.geocities.com/balasr

I'll try to write an article about the mahaanyaasam and post it a
little later. I am somewhat busy with work now. I have used an old
grantha text as reference for the mahaanyaasam. I have drawn
inspiration from Prasads udakashanti file available at

http://www.geocities.com/udakashanti

Please be aware that while I have proof-read some of the sections
multiple times, some have been barely proof-read. I myself still use
only my grantha book as reference for portions I have not memorized.
So, caveat emptor!

This is a small beginning to transcribing important mantras available
only in grantha without many errors! I would greatly appreciate any
feedback regarding errors in the document!

Thanks!

Rama