[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Kris Manian

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jul 27 18:24:14 CDT 2006

Hari Om,

My name Kris Manian and I am 55 years old. I live in Fremont, CA, USA. I
am a devotee of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maha rishi. I am drawn by Advaita
discussions and dicourses. I happened to read your web page and was struck
like iron to a magnet. From there I read a few posts on this news group
and thought, how I missed this for this long. I am a seeker and thirst for
knowledge and commentaries on the Upanishads. I will consider it a
privelege to be included in this list.

Thank you
Kris