[Advaita-l] Re: Questions on Isvara

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 20 00:22:41 CDT 2006

>   At this stage, I am told, God's answer is "Lila - Sport, my dear! This
is my sport!"

This seems to be the only way out. I just wanted to make sure what the
"official" position of advaita was.

praNAms prabhuji
Hare Krishna

The official pAramArthik position has been clearly said by bhagavadpAda's
paramaguru Sri GaudapAdAchArya in his kArika...i.e. " there is no
dissolution (na nirOdha), no creation either (na cha utpatti) , no one in
bondage and no one who makes an effort to get free, no one longing for
release and none that has become free....This is the ultimate sole truth
(ityEsha paramArtha) "

But yes, in the trasactional reality there is jIva, dukha, sukha & all
dvaMdva-s ....

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar