[Advaita-l] Dialogues with the guru

Lakshmi Muthuswamy lakmuthu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 23:13:49 CDT 2006

Namaste Shyam,

  I purchased this book 'Dialogues with the Guru' from Hyderabad Sringeri Mutt book stall six months ago. I think copies must be still available there. Please check.

  Another information I would like to add for Sanskrit Grammar students. The Advaita Research Centre Sringeri has published tow very valuable books on Grammar

  1. BrihaddAtu ratnAtvali Priced at Rs. 100/-

  2. DhAtu chandrikA - a set of two books for Rs 50/- only. This is a valuable contirbution by the Research center. We do not have any other publication as far as I know which gives all the ten LakAra forms conjugated for the roots. This lists 275 roots in two books put together. This is a ready handy reckoner for students.
  The above books are available only at Sringeri mutt- Sringeri.

  There is a voluminous publication by the Jain community compiled by a Jain Sadhu for all the 2200 roots. But they seem to be found only in the libraries and not with many individuals. Its amazing to see the contribution by the jain community to Sanskrit Grammar.

  om namo narayanaya

  Lakshmi Muthuswamy