[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Pranav Peshwe

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jan 27 05:27:59 CST 2006

Hello List Admin(s),
                             I am Pranav Jayant Peshwe.Living in
Pune,Maharashtra,India. Born on 14th January 1985.I am a Braahman by
birth.I am currently pursuing Computer
  Engineering and am studying in the final year.
         I am interested in spirituality.I have somewhat realized that i
cannot get contentment from my mundane routines,although i could get a lot
of money and comfort,and also that i am being controlled by a Higer power
for my own good. I do not have any mentionable knowledge or readings about
spirituality or the vedas or upanishads. I am very curious about the
writings and wisdom of our ancient.thinkers, philosphers and saints.That
is the reason why,i have subscribed to the list.There are books and
websites about advaita-vedAnta,but that way, one cannot ask questions or
get one's doubts cleared.A mailing list serves this purpose beautifully.

Thanking you for running the list.

Sincere regards,
Pranav.J.Peshwe