[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Ramesh Ramanan

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 23:24:18 CST 2006

Dear Mr. Jagannathan Mahadevan,

  Thanks very much for pointing the Koviloor Adheenam. I am in fact, a very keen student of Advaita vedanta and have many books in my collection. Currently, I am translating Sri Sankara's Aparoksanubhoothi, with the help of a photocopy of an out of print translation which I have in my possession.l would like to post it online after I have thoroughly checked the file for mistakes. I am almost nearing completion of the computer file. In case you have any Tamil translations of advaitic texts, please do let me know.

  I am interested in Panchadasi and Vedanta Chudamani which the Koviloor Adheenam seems to have. But their email addresses are non-functional and so, I will have to correspond with them through post.

  Sincere thanks once again, Ramesh Ramanan.