[Advaita-l] New member introduction: P.A.Devaraj

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jan 21 07:35:45 CST 2006

namaste,

Sir, my brief indtroduction is as follows:-

Name: P.A.Devaraj

Edn. Qualification: B. Sc (Physics), M.C.A

Orangisation: National Informatics Centre

Designation: District Informatics Officer

Address : Zilla Panchayat Compound, M.G. Road, karwar - 581 301.

State: Karnataka

Country: India

Age: 35 Yrs

Basically I am a computer professional. Interest in Advaita is little bit
accidental. Some strange incidents took place in life, which made me
think more about existence of GOD. Why I was interested in Sri. Adhi
Shanakaracharya, I don't really  know, may be because I tour a lot(Mostly
Pligrimages) and my sudden interest in Knowing Lord Shiva. I want to know
something about advaitha and to know about Lord. I want to put my initial
steps in that direction. I think, I can just explain this much at this
moment.

All these days I was waiting for the response, today I received it. My
interest in your forum is to know more about the Lord.

Thanking You,

With Regards,
Devaraj