[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Vittal Kurisetty

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jan 19 06:53:07 CST 2006

Namaste,

I'm agreeing to the rules and regulations of your group. As far as my back
professional back ground is concerned my signature would explain to you
about it. I'm 37 yrs old and I'm an avid reader of Sri Sri Si Jagat Guru
Sankaracharya's work on Advaita vedanta and I read books such as Vedanta
paribhasha, Viveka chudamani, Aparokshanubhuti etc but it is taking lot of
time in understanding the real logic behind each word. Anyhow, I'm a hindu
and I dont think there is anything that I can be other than that, though it
is very difficult. My main interest is in understanding the simply
complicated advaita philosophy, apart from the professional interst in
molecular medicine. So if you think my explanation is crystal please let me
know of my member status.

Sincerely,
Vittal
--