[Advaita-l] avadhUta GItA

sriram srirudra at md3.vsnl.net.in
Mon Jan 16 10:02:50 CST 2006

Dear members
According to Srimad Bhaghavatham there are 24 elements enumerated by
Avadutha as His gurus from whom He learnt lessons which enhanced His
understanding of the world outside leading to jnana.These are
earth,air,sky-akash-water,fire,moon,sun,dove,python,sea,honebee,moth,elephan
t,hunter,deer,fish,awoman named Pingala,a bird called kuraram,a boy,a
lady,mason,snake spider and wasp.Probably lessons are every where and only
it is upto the individual to spot them and make them his own to wisely
transact with the world.
Krishnamoorthy.